MGI to Unveil NEW JETvarnish 3D Digital Spot UV Coater with 3D Embossing Effect at Drupa '12
MGI Digital Graphic Technoilogy, the French manufacturer of digital printing and finishing solutions, will premiere the NEW JETvarnish 3D® inkjet spot UV coater with increased production speed and dynamic new 3D spot embossing capabilities at Drupa ’12
With the introduction of the JETvarnish 3D, graphic arts professionals no longer have to choose between production spot UV coating speeds or enhanced UV coating thickness, as the new JETvarnish handles both with ease.
The new JETvarnish 3D pushes the limits of traditional spot UV coating with a new 3D effect that varies in thickness depending on application requirements, providing a unique advantage to finished documents not only in appearance but by its unique and tactile feel.
With a dramatic increase in speed of up to 3,000 sheets per hour (20″ x 42″), the JETvarnish 3D can spot UV coat up to three times faster than the original JETvarnish, complementing both offset and digital presses and allowing commercial printers to increase their productivity while improving their margins and differentiating themselves from their peers.
The JETvarnish 3D handles formats ranging from A3 – 11.69″ x 16.54″ to 20″ x 42″ and weights ranging from 135 to 500 g/m2 and is completely variable data capable, paving the way for personalized UV coating applications.
An ideal differentiator in a challenging economy, the JETvarnish 3D brings game changing advantages to the commercial print industry including:
- Both spot and flood UV coating capabilities
- Embossed 3D spot UV coating with varying thicknesses
- Produce runs ranging from a single print to thousands
- Very little make ready with the absence of plates, screens and cleaning between jobs
- Increase in profit margin
- With a green design, the ozone and solvent-free JETvarnish 3D respects the environment with a drastic reduction of raw materials, waste and consumables traditionally associated with spot UV coating production
- Commercial availability in Fall 2012. The JETvarnish will be in production at MGI’s Drupa stand.
As the MGI distributor in our area Graphco is pleased to present this truly revolutionary new technology and we invite all Drupa attendees to join us May 3-16 for a VIP demonstration of the unbelievable NEW JETvarnish 3D and the NEW AlphaJet and all the other MGI digital solutions including the Meteor 8700XL at the MGI stand (Hall 4, Booth B24) while we are in Messe, Dusseldorf.
Please call Chris Manley at Graphco for more details at 800 458 2769.
Leave a Comment