Triumph Cutters are world renowned for their power, precision and ease of operation. Exclusive SCS safety features put them among the safest cutters in the world. Triumph cutters are available in manual tabetop models, semi-automatic models, fully-automatic models, programmable models and hydraulic models. Contact us to see which Triumph Cutter model is right for you.
Advantages at a glance
- High-quality Blades – All Triumph cutter models feature high-quality, German steel blades.
- Side Guide Backgauge Scale – A measurement scale on this side guide ensures precise backgauge setting (models 4300, 4305).
- Fast-action Clamp – Swing and bump the lever on the fast-action clamp to tighten, then cut (models 4300, 4305, 4315).
- East Cut Blade Activation Bars – Patented Easy Cut blade activation bars provide true two-hand operation (models 4315 and above).
- Optical Cutting Line – The optical cutting line indicator with bright LEDs ensures perfect alignment of cutting marks (models 4315 and above).
- Front Table Digital Display – A digital measurement display allows precise positioning of backgauge (models 4315 – 4850).
- Easy-to-use Touchpad – A multilingual, programmable touchpad module controls the backgauge on models 5255-7260.
- IR Safety Curtain – The IR light beam safety curtain covers the work area to ensure the highest level of operator safety (models 5260, 6660, 5560, 7260).
- Programmable Backgauge – The 5560/5560 LT and 7260 has a 7″ programmable backgauge control module capable of storing 99 programs with 99 steps in each memory.