MBM SF 2 Wire-stitch Bookletmaker
The MBM SF 2 Wire-stitch Bookletmaker is a wire-fed stitching system providing lower operating costs than bookletmakers using pre-formed staples. Produces booklets up to 100 pages.* Low maintenance—jogs, stitches, and folds up to 65,000 booklets without replacing wire spools. Runs on-line with a variety of collators (interface is included) including the MBM® FC 10. Easy to use, push-button controls with 6 digit counter staple. Leg adjustment feature allows staple length to be custom fit to the size of book being run. Heavy-duty clutch and bearings. Moveable, magnetic stitching heads. One-step threading for quick and easy set-up. Knife fold with dual fold rollers for crisp, consistent folds. Powered exit conveyor. Transparent safety access covers—machine will not operate with covers in open position. Includes back jog and stand with casters. Optional activated clinch and on-line corner/side stitch gate.
* May vary due to variations in paper and power supply.
Advantages at a glance
- One-step Threading – Magnetic stitching heads feature one-step threading for quick and easy set-up.
- Powered Conveyor – The powered exit conveyor on the bookletmaker or trimmer stacks booklets neatly.
- Optional Face Trimmer – Operates in-line with SF 2 Bookletmaker. Trims booklets up to 100 pages. (may vary due to variation in paper and power supply) Powered exit conveyor.
- Transparent safety access cover. Machine will not operate with cover in open position.
|Speed:||2,300 Sets/Hour (may vary due to variations in paper and power supply)|
|Sheet Capacity:||25 (may vary due to variations in paper and power supply)|
|Paper Size (bookletmaker):||4 3/4″ x 8 1/2″ to 12 3/4″ x 18 1/2″|
|Paper Size (trimmer):||4 3/4″ x 8 3/4″ to 12 11/16″ x 18 1/4″|