Horizon AFC-566FG – Computerized Cross Folder
The Standard Horizon AFC-566FG Computerized Cross Folder includes advanced set-up automation through a user-friendly 10.4” color touchscreen control panel that displays all common fold formats and sheet sizes for easy selection. The AFC-566FG brings folder automation to new heights with fully-automated set-up, including gap settings. This folder has been designed to serve the graphic arts and digital print markets, with ultra-quick changeovers and the ability to handle sensitive digitally-imaged sheets without marking, enabled by specially-formulated combination roller and scoring systems. The AFC-566FG is equipped with 6 fold plates, which allow a wide variety of fold patterns in a minimum amount of floor space, at speeds up to 42,000 sheets per hour.
Advantages At a Glance:
- Set-up a wide variety of fold patterns by simply touching the corresponding icon and inputting the sheet size on the large LCD color touchscreen
- Automated set-ups take just a few seconds. The LCD touchscreen prompts the operator through all remaining settings for fast, efficient production. All adjustments are user-friendly and require minimal skill or training.
- All roller gap settings can be performed automatically through the LCD touchscreen inserting a single sheet at the caliper
- Standard wireless remote control for more convenient operation
- Fold rollers are constructed with a combination of steel and soft polyurethane for superior grip and sharp consistent folding
- Horizon’s advanced rotary suction feed system delivers fast consistent feeding on a wide range of paper stocks
- Optional extension table to enable loading sheets up to 43.3” (1,100 mm) long
- Optional pXnet bindery control system for efficient job scheduling or to accept JDF set-up data
|Maximum Sheet Size:||21.97′′ W x 33.46′′ L|
|Minimum Sheet Size:||5.04′′ W x 5.83′′ L|
|Stock Weight Range:||35 to 244 gsm (uncoated paper)|
|Folding Speed:||Up to 42,000 sheets per hour|
|Maximum Pile Height:||29.1 inches|