Horizon HT-300 Three-Side Trimmer
The Standard Horizon HT-300 Three-side Trimmer features a fully-automated set-up with color touchscreen control. The system offers higher productivity, unique corner cut capability, optional flap cover trimming, and it’s automated set-up can be barcode driven. The Horizon HT-300 is over 35% faster than previous models and can process up to 300 books/stacks per hour (4 books/stack x 300 = 1,200 BPH). This three-side trimmer can be easily run in-line with the BQ-270V and BQ-500 perfect binders for seamless book production.
Advantages at a glance
- Automated Adjustments – The Horizon HT-300 uses a servo motor press plate which allows for the auto-calibration of the press height along with automatic pressure adjustment.
- Fixed Position Cutting Station – This trimmer features heavy-duty construction and increased book trimming control.
- Status Indicators – Customizable color-coded, interior LED lights tell operators the machine status at a glance.
- Trim Removal – The Horizon HT-300 features increased trim air supply and control with the ability to customize timing and pressure, as well as efficient push removal for small trim.
- iCE-Link – The Horizon HT-300 comes standard with iCE-LiNK, Horizon’s next generation pXnet, JDF workflow and job-management tool.
- Flexible Configuration – With multiple options for feeders, stackers, or conveyors, the Horizon HT-300 can be configured depending on your unique needs.
|Trim Width:||Max. 3.93″
|Trim Height:||Max. 2.005″
|Production Speed:||300 books/hour|
|Finished Book Size:||Configuration dependent; contact us for more details|