Horizon FoldLiner – Saddlestitching System
Standard Horizon’s new FoldLiner Saddlestitching System accommodates press sheets up to 29″ x 40” and will produce 8-, 12- or 16-page booklets up to 6,000 booklets/hour. Combine 4-page signatures from the collating tower for greater flexibility to produce an even wider range of booklet sizes and the Foldliner becomes a true hybrid production unit. Covers can also be merged from the tower using OMR mark reading to allow for multiple signature gathering (for higher page-count booklets) and variable signature gathering.
Advantages at a glance
- Produce 8-, 12- or 16-page booklets
- Combine 4-page signatures from covers from collating tower
- No Touch Points – The FoldLiner combines the AFC-74 series folder and the StitchLiner 6000 Saddlestitching System. No additional offline processing is required after printing for finished booklet production.
- High Productivity – Flat sheet to saddlestitched booklet can be produced up to 6,000 BPH.
- Variable Production – Variable sheet count production can be achieved by use of optional mark sensor. Suitable for digitally printed B2 size sheet and full size press sheets.
|Sheet Size Maximum:||14″ W x 20″ L (356 mm (W) x 508 mm (L))|
|Sheet Size Minimum:||4.7″ W x 7.1″ L (140 mm (W) x 199 mm (L))|
|Sheet Weight Range:||Normal: 53 to 157 gsm / Coated: 74 to 210 gsm|
|Booklet Size Maximum (before trim):||13.7″ x 9.8″ (350 mm x 250 mm)|
|Booklet Size Minimum (before trim):||8.3″ x 5.5″ (210 mm x 139.7 mm)|
|Production Speed:||6,000 booklets/hr maximum|